Join a high-growth field with great career options.
Whether you have skills gained from earning a diploma or associate degree or from industry experience, Herzing's technology management program will help prepare you to take the next step in your career by providing you with an unique blend of technical skill and business acumen.
As a Herzing technology management student, you will:
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty
- Build a strong foundation in computer science as well as gain networking and business management skills, depending on your chosen area of study
- Prepare for entry-level management positions in a technical environment
What will I learn in Herzing's technology management program?
- Accounting I
- Introduction to Business
- The Digital Firm and Business Communications
- Business Law I
- Principles of Marketing
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Project Management
- Quantitative Decision Making or Operations Management or Research and Decision-Making
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics