Meet the growing demand for Bachelor's-prepared nurses.
Herzing's online RN to BSN completion program will help you advance your nursing career while helping your hospital achieve "magnet" status.
For nurses who already hold an active RN license, Herzing's CCNE-accredited* RN to BSN completion program is designed to help you apply practical nursing challenges in your current role as a registered nurse. Go full time and you could finish the program in less than 12 months.
Our program is designed for practicing licensed RNs, so you'll gain advanced, immediately relevant training. Classes are taught online so you can continue enjoy the flexibility of completing coursework on your schedule.
Our practiccal approach to partnering education and practice will help you gain and apply advanced nursing skills to move ahead in your nursing career.
As a Herzing RN to BSN student, you will benefit from:
- Customized learning based on your area of interest
- A transformative education that alligns with current measures of clinical excellence, such as the Magnet®, and Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) models
- Educational excellence based on QSEN® guidelines
- Relevant clinical ladder projects
What will I learn in Herzing's RN to BSN completion program?
Required Courses in Nursing
- Professional Role Transition
- Health Assessment and Promotion Across the Life Span
- Nursing Informatics
- Evidence-Based Nursing Research and Practice
- National and Global Health and Policy Issues
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Capstone