Advance Your Nursing Skills and Your Career as an RN
As a registered nurse you’ll be the backbone of day-to-day operations in many healthcare settings. RNs help develop and direct treatment plans, counsel patients and family members, ensure patient comfort and serve as the key connection between doctors and patients.
Herzing's LPN to ASN program is your fastest path to becoming an RN. By applying previous coursework toward an Associate Degree, you'll prepare to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam and become a registered nurse.
As a Herzing student, you will benefit from:
- Learning from instructors with real healthcare experience
- Practice in simulation labs
- Gaining hands-on clinical experience
- Earning your degree with a university focuses on producing healthcare professionals
- Gain access to lifetime, no-cost career coaching
What will I learn in Herzing's LPN to RN completion program?
The LPN to RN-ASN program combines theoretical instruction with real, hands-on training in a variety of clinical settings to provide a broad, holistic and reality-based understanding of the duties of a professional nurse.
Required Courses in Nursing include:
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Medical Surgical Nursing I and II for RNS with Clinical
- Obstetrics/Pediatric Nursing with Clinical
- Role Transition: LPN to RN
- NCLEX RN Review
- RN Clinical Internship