Gain industry-current, future-forward programming skills.
Our computer programming degree was developed with input from industry experts and employers to ensure you graduate with the IT foundation you need plus specialized programming skills to prepare for a broad range of positions.
Our computer programming bachelor's degree program balances quality career-focused course content with a work-friendly online format. As a Herzing student, you'll gain practical skills for:
- Advanced web development
- Object-oriented programming
- Software development and testing
- Data warehousing, and more!
If you can focus on details as well as "big-picture" goals, enjoy learning new programming languages and are willing to test and re-test your work, a career in programming could be right for you.
What will I learn in Herzing's computer programming program?
- Programming Logic
- Internet Foundation
- Object-Oriented Programming I & II
- Computer Networks
- Database Concepts and Applications I
- Computer Architecture and Troubleshooting I
- Discrete Structures for Computer Science
- C++ Programming
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Database Concepts and Applications II
- Web Scripting
- Python Programming
- C# Programming
- Data Warehousing
- Mobile Applications Development
- Software Testing
- Software Engineering I & II
- Business Systems Analysis
- Advanced Web Development
- Technical Writing
Take the next step to learn more about Herzing's computer programming program.
Is an MBA in your future?
Students in Herzing University's Computer Programming bachelor’s degree program can get a “jumpstart” on earning a Herzing MBA. Qualifying students could take up to 12 graduate credits while still an undergraduate and apply these credits toward both degrees, thereby saving time and money.