Prepare to Lead
A bachelor's or associate degree in business management from Herzing gives you core business skills and knowledge that can be applied to many careers. Industry leaders with real-world experience have carefully designed courses to help you build the skills you need to excel in today’s business world.
As a Herzing student, you will:
- Learn how to think critically in an ever-evolving business world
- Develop innovative solutions to critical business issues
- Gain an understanding of how to evaluate and maintain the productivity of a business, and manage and motivate the people who work in that organization
What will I learn in Herzing's business management program?
Required Management Core Courses
- Accounting I
- Introduction to Business
- The Digital Firm and Business Communications
- Business Law I
- Principles of Marketing
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Project Management
- Quantitative Decision Making or Research and Decision Making
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
Required Courses in Business Management
- Accounting II
- International Business or Operations Management or Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
You'll also choose electives that focus on your key interests in the business administration field and either complete a capstone project or internship to put into practice what you have learned.