Define Your Future as a Healthcare Professional
If you hold a diploma or associate degree in a healthcare field, you can expand your career possibilities with Herzing University. Complete your Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences degree and prepare to make a positive impact on public and individual health.
As a student in our health sciences bachelor’s degree program, you will:
- Learn the professional communication and research skills needed to provide education about public health and wellness
- Develop strategic leadership and decision-making skills focused on improving care quality
- Explore external factors impacting the health of individuals and communities
- Have the opportunity to take up to 9 credits toward a Herzing MBA with our Dual Enrollment option
- Study with industry leaders in the healthcare field
You'll also benefit from personal support every step of the way. At Herzing, you’re part of a community where your success is the focus, inside and outside the classroom.
What Will I Learn in Herzing's Bachelor of Science in Health Science Program?
Required courses for the health sciences program include:
- Fundamentals of Wellness & Health Promotion
- US Healthcare Systems
- Dynamics of Public & Community Health
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Public & Global Health
- Current Issues in Healthcare
- Behavioral & Cultural Aspects of Healthcare
You’ll also have the opportunity to take two healthcare-related electives in fields that interest you professionally, meaning your degree is even more tailored toward your goals and interests.