Prepare for a Career in IT Tech Support
Develop the blend of technical IT knowledge, problem-solving skills and customer service capabilities needed to get started as an IT support technician from wherever you are with the Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support from Herzing University Online.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply computer networking principles to solve problems
- Administer Windows-based desktops and Linux-based desktops and servers
- Apply fundamentals of database design and administration to solve problems
- Implement basic security systems
We also help you stand out in the job market by including preparation for the CompTIA A+ certification exam as part of your curriculum.*
Earning industry certification shows employers that the skills you’ve learned from our program meet independent standards of quality and competence.
*Certification in this program is not a state requirement.
What Will I Learn in Herzing’s IT Tech Support Diploma Program?
- Internet Foundations
- Programming Logic
- Computer Networks
- Database Concepts and Applications I
- Computer Architecture and Troubleshooting I
- Linux Administration
- Network Security
- Network and Server Operating Systems
- Network Infrastructure Administration